Asset Inventory Plus (AIPLUS) is a robust asset inventory application. Never lose track of your assets again. AIPLUS is an all-in-one solution that allows you to track all of your computers, printers, hardware, and all other assets.
This application includes the ability to track all assets assigned to your employees. Great for keeping track of what your employees have in their possession. I have been using and improving this program for the last four years in a production environment. This application was created with businesses in mind, however it is also handy to have at home. This is a mature reliable database that I use almost everyday working in the Information Technology field
This database comes in two different versions, Standard and Professional. Standard and Professional are exactly the same but the Professional version also includes the source Microsoft Access database for customizations. This would allow you to custom tailor the program for your specific application. You won’t need Microsoft Access installed on your computer if you do not plan on needing to customize the database.
- Easily track software, hardware and all other assets
- Centralized management of your assets, licenses, warranty, support contracts and serial numbers..
- Keep track of your assets location, whether it is in storage, assigned to a user, etc.
- Software license management and compliance. Easily identify how many software licenses you have available. And quickly determine when it’s time to purchase more.
- Easily assign assets to employees. Forms are designed to make maintenance a snap.
- Generate reporting on all or specific assets.
- With the Professional version you can fully customize the database to suit your needs.
- Windows 2000 or later
- Access 2007 Runtime which is included with the installer.